Wherever two or more people come together, there is the possibility of conflict. This course will give participants a six-step process that they can use to modify and resolve conflicts of any size. Participants will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Clarify what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Identify all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Recognize the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Use basic anger and stress management techniques
Talented, Trusted Workplace Training Solutions
Hi Q Training offers Conflict Resolution workshops amongst a variety of Other Training Courses. Contact us if you’d like to discuss how we can tailor training for your workplace. We raise productivity and relationship quotients, one team at a time.