Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. –Dwight D. Eisenhower
By the end of this workshop, participants will understand:
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for employees
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different. –Rick Pitino
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
Talented, Trusted Workplace Training Solutions
Hi Q Training offers employee workshops amongst a variety of Other Training Courses. Contact us if you’d like to discuss how we can tailor training for your workplace. We raise productivity and relationship quotients, one team at a time.