Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
This workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customers
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person communication
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
Talented, Trusted Workplace Training Solutions
Hi Q Training offers Customer Service training workshops amongst a variety of Other Training Courses. Contact us if you’d like to discuss how we can tailor training for your workplace. We raise productivity and relationship quotients, one team at a time.