We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- See the difference between hearing and listening
- Improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Identify what non-verbal communication is and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- See the other side, build bridges and give in without giving up can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Recognize how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Prepare for a negotiation, open a negotiation, bargain, and close a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment, and being zealous without being offensive.
Talented, Trusted Workplace Training Solutions
Hi Q Training offers Interpersonal Skills workshops amongst a variety of Other Training Courses. Contact us if you’d like to discuss how we can tailor training for your workplace. We raise productivity and relationship quotients, one team at a time.