We help leaders to engage their staff and stakeholders to build ideas they will believe in, commit to and execute.
When people can safely contribute their ideas, they become engaged. And when they and their organizations are mutually invested in being better, they become emotionally invested.
We help leaders to lead change inside their organizations. We help organizations to build leadership performance and organizational resilience throughout the course of change.
Our core practice areas are: Executive coaching Facilitation Conflict resolution Leadership learning
The outcomes of our work include: Leaders who have greater capacity to work in ambiguity, and who are able to engage their staff in change.
We offer: strategies that create value for stakeholders and customers; teams that are integrated within the entire organizational system, and that know how to work together to create enormous value.
We provide strategic development, public consultation, conflict resolution, coaching and learning support to executives in government, industry and national associations.
In partnership with customers, we can:
- shape organizational visions, missions and values;
- resolve internal conflict and conflict among stakeholders;
- address organizational strife;
- consult with internal and client stakeholders to seek their input on future directions;
- develop business and marketing strategies;
- optimize business processes, especially internal communication and knowledge management systems
- shape policy and regulatory frameworks in partnership with industry and public stakeholders;
- design and deliver action learning events and coaching services