Raising Productivity and Relationship Quotients, One Team at a time
We help leaders to lead change inside their organizations. We help organizations to build leadership performance and organizational resilience throughout the course of change.
Our core practice areas are: Building Stronger Teams, Managing Conflict Resolution and strengthening Supervisory & Leadership skills for the 21st Century.
The outcomes of our work are: Leaders who have greater capacity to work in ambiguity, and who are able to engage their staff in change. HiQ Training helps leaders to engage their staff and stakeholders to build ideas they will believe in, commit to and execute. When people can safely contribute their ideas, they become engaged. And when they and their organizations are mutually invested in being better, they become emotionally invested.
In addition to various seminars and coaching support, we offer: strategies that create value for stakeholders and customers; teams that are integrated within the entire organizational system, and that know how to work together to create enormous value. We share online training manuals (to keep paper costs down). To save time, we can send out pre-assignments.
In partnership with clients, we can help to:
- shape organizational visions, missions and values;
- resolve internal conflict and conflict among stakeholders;
- address organizational strife;
- determine priority investments and actions;
- consult with internal and client stakeholders to seek their input on future directions;
- develop business and marketing strategies;
- optimize business processes, especially internal communication and knowledge management systems
- shape policy and regulatory frameworks in partnership with industry and public stakeholders;
- design and deliver action learning events and coaching services
A Sample of Our Courses
Browse a Sample of our Courses along with learning outcomes that we can tailor for your organization. Tell us who you want to attend, how many hours they can use for training and we’ll do the rest.
Read more: Training Courses List.