- This event has passed.
Negotiate like the professionals and move your business forward
April 28, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$325
- Identify the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
- Prepare for a negotiation, open a negotiation, bargain, and close a negotiation
Includes Negotiation Guideline manual.
Pre Requisite: basic course in Conflict Resolution, with TKI results.