- This event has passed.
Negotiation Skills Part I of 2
September 5, 2014 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm$240
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop, participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The 12 hour Negotiation Skills workshop will give you a sense of understanding an opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than you feel is fair. Learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
- Identify the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Compare and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques